Image and Video Processing Group
The research of the Image and Video Processing Group focuses on the areas of compression, analysis, indexing, representation and multimodal interfaces.
- Nonlinear filtering, mathematical morphology
- Segmentation, object tracking
- Face detection and recognition
- Emotion analysis and modelling of human activity
- Text extraction and analysis
- Content-based Image and video compression
- Image and video indexing (index/ToC)
- Biomedical, remote-sensing and watermarking applications.
Casas Pla, Josep Ramon